1. Select desired amount of hair you would like to put up in a bun. I part a little less than halfway through my hair and pull it up as if I were going to tie a ponytail. You can leave out some face-framing pieces in this step. 2. Put one finger down onto scalp…
Inside this issue:
• Cole Walliser's curls steal the show
• Meet the curly men of social media
• Low-maintenance routines for anyone
• Does beard care differ from hair care?
• We Rate Dogs’ Matt Nelson
on curls and cute canines
• The science of hair loss
• Do guys really need curly haircuts?
• Maintaining long, curly hair + best practices for short curls
• Q&As with our curl experts
• Men’s naturally curly haircut inspiration pics you can take to your stylist
• And a whole lot more!