In May 2022, Haley Taylor Schlitz, 19, became the youngest Black American to graduate from law school. She was accepted into nine law schools when she was just 16, but she chose Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas. She’s also the youngest person ever to graduate from the school. As a…
Inside this issue:
• Cole Walliser's curls steal the show
• Meet the curly men of social media
• Low-maintenance routines for anyone
• Does beard care differ from hair care?
• We Rate Dogs’ Matt Nelson
on curls and cute canines
• The science of hair loss
• Do guys really need curly haircuts?
• Maintaining long, curly hair + best practices for short curls
• Q&As with our curl experts
• Men’s naturally curly haircut inspiration pics you can take to your stylist
• And a whole lot more!