If you’ve ever thought your hair felt drier or got that way faster than usual in winter, you’re not dreaming. Our hair is constantly exchanging water molecules with those in the air. Ideally, the level of humidity in the air would be similar to the level of evaporation of the water from the hair, so…
Inside this issue:
• Cole Walliser's curls steal the show
• Meet the curly men of social media
• Low-maintenance routines for anyone
• Does beard care differ from hair care?
• We Rate Dogs’ Matt Nelson
on curls and cute canines
• The science of hair loss
• Do guys really need curly haircuts?
• Maintaining long, curly hair + best practices for short curls
• Q&As with our curl experts
• Men’s naturally curly haircut inspiration pics you can take to your stylist
• And a whole lot more!