Hair color has come a long way since Greco-Roman times when beauty-seeking individuals used a dyeing recipe that contained lead oxide and calcium hydroxide to darken hair. While more natural colors — like blond, red, brown, and black — dominated the scene for decades, bolder color choices such as purple became popular in the 1970s…
Inside this issue:
• Cole Walliser's curls steal the show
• Meet the curly men of social media
• Low-maintenance routines for anyone
• Does beard care differ from hair care?
• We Rate Dogs’ Matt Nelson
on curls and cute canines
• The science of hair loss
• Do guys really need curly haircuts?
• Maintaining long, curly hair + best practices for short curls
• Q&As with our curl experts
• Men’s naturally curly haircut inspiration pics you can take to your stylist
• And a whole lot more!