(Photo courtesy of The Miss Universe Organization/Photographer: Fadil Berisha) History was made in 2019: For the first time, the reigning Miss America Nia Franklin, Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi, Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, and Miss Teen USA Kaliegh Garris were all Black women. They showcased melanin, kinks, and curls when they graced the national pageant stages,…
Inside this issue:
• Cole Walliser's curls steal the show
• Meet the curly men of social media
• Low-maintenance routines for anyone
• Does beard care differ from hair care?
• We Rate Dogs’ Matt Nelson
on curls and cute canines
• The science of hair loss
• Do guys really need curly haircuts?
• Maintaining long, curly hair + best practices for short curls
• Q&As with our curl experts
• Men’s naturally curly haircut inspiration pics you can take to your stylist
• And a whole lot more!