1. Separate the front half of your hair into sections on both sides.
2. Combine sides in a low-hanging ponytail in the middle of the back of the head.
3. Flip the ponytail up and push it back down through the two sections
You've already read your free article this quarter. Subscribe now!
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe Today!Got #CurlyHairProblems? Not anymore. Curl is the leading print and digital publication dedicated to the care of curly hair, cutting through the noise to bring you real answers from real curl experts. Subscribe now to start learning from curly hair pros!
Get immediate access to all of our online content with a:
- Digital Subscription to Curl.
- Print + Digital Subscription to Curl.
- Premium Print + Digital Subscription to Curl.