1. Divide your hair in half and clip the top half up, out of the way.
2. Make a small bun with the bottom half, using a hair tie.
3. Divide the top half into three sections.
4. Use bobby pins to secure the back section above the bun, pulling up in the crown
You've already read your free article this quarter. Subscribe now!
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe Today!Got #CurlyHairProblems? Not anymore. Curl is the leading print and digital publication dedicated to the care of curly hair, cutting through the noise to bring you real answers from real curl experts. Subscribe now to start learning from curly hair pros!
Get immediate access to all of our online content with a:
- Digital Subscription to Curl.
- Print + Digital Subscription to Curl.
- Premium Print + Digital Subscription to Curl.