From a green house on top of a hill in Stratford, Connecticut, Meg Conkling dared to imagine a life devoted to hair. It all began with an elementary school field trip to a hair salon. Once she’d had a peek…
Wedding season is here and we've got tips and inspiration from photographers, stylists, and fellow curlies!
Also inside this issue:
• Pool rules to follow
• How to protect your hair overnight
• The hair loss link to COVID-19
• Caring for curls with a disability or chronic illness
• Do’s and don’ts of protective styling
• How (and why) to create curl clumps
• Naturally curly haircut inspiration pics you can take to your stylist
• And a whole lot more!