I discovered my interest in curls in college. It started when I went natural and began a side hustle braiding hair in friends’ dorms. At first, I only saw hairstyling as a hobby. It wasn’t until I went to cosmetology…
Wedding season is here and we've got tips and inspiration from photographers, stylists, and fellow curlies!
Also inside this issue:
• Pool rules to follow
• How to protect your hair overnight
• The hair loss link to COVID-19
• Caring for curls with a disability or chronic illness
• Do’s and don’ts of protective styling
• How (and why) to create curl clumps
• Naturally curly haircut inspiration pics you can take to your stylist
• And a whole lot more!