Building a brand wasn’t the goal when she sewed her first bag in 2009, but 11 years later, Rebecca Smith’s Better Life Bags is thriving — and making a difference in Detroit
Inside this issue:
• Feel like a teen again with our Sweet 16 issue!
• You haven't used these in years but they're making a comeback
• Celai West is a natural on the runway
• Budget curls and minimalist hair care
• Want a BOLD color? Here's how
• Easy DIY updos no matter your age
• Today’s curly teen experience
• 3 curly teens who are making waves
• Naturally curly haircut inspiration pics you can take to your stylist
• And a whole lot more!