Get Issues 2, 3, 6, 7, and 8 of Curl in print, including tons of inspiring curly girls, tips and techniques for your best hair, lots of naturally curly cut & style inspiration, and a whole lot more!
Here’s just a tiny bit of what you’ll find inside these issues:
• A guide to stylers: Gel? Foam? Custard? What’s the difference and when should you use which one?
• Curls and cancer: What it’s like to lose the hair that’s so much a part of who you are
• Black CEOs in beauty seek an equal, more inclusive future
• LICE! How our Stylist Panelist Gina battled the bugs with her own kiddos
• Curly girls (and guys!) of American Ninja Warrior share their stories
• Post-workout curl care is no sweat
• It costs HOW MUCH? Why curly haircuts are more expensive
• Silicones, yay or nay? The science behind them
• Samantha’s parallel stories of curly hair and coming out
• Can you make your hair grow faster?
• Two women we have to thank for curly hair products
• Stylists say these 12 things are causing your frizz
• Making mornings easier for your curly kids (and you)
• Musician Taali fuses her cultural heritage with her music
• 9 ways to fight frizz when it’s hot and humid
• Hair must-haves to pack before you hit the road
• Tons of wedding season inspiration from readers and stylists!
• How to respond to a compliment on your hair besides “thanks, I washed it”
• Curly TV women challenge the on-air status quo that straight is more professional
• Lots and lots of naturally curly haircut and style inspiration
• And a whole lot more!
Get your bundle now before they’re gone!