LIMITED + COLLECTIBLE
Perfect for gifting!
We’re almost out of Issue No. 1, so when this bundle is gone, it’s gone for good!
Get Issues 1-5 and own the first year-plus of Curl, including tons of inspiring curly girls, tips and techniques for your best hair, lots of naturally curly cut & style inspiration, and a whole lot more!
Here’s just a tiny bit of what you’ll find inside these issues:
• Why crunchy hair is a crucial step to soft curls that hold
• If you have to straighten, here’s how to minimize the damage
• Going gray isn’t ‘old,’ it’s a gorgeous symbol of self-love
• How we took celeb ob-gyn Dr. Jen Gunter from frizz to fab
• Hair loss: When should you be concerned?
• Making mornings easier for your curly kids (and you)
• Musician Taali fuses her cultural heritage with her music
• 9 ways to fight frizz when it’s hot and humid
• Hair must-haves to pack before you hit the road
• Tons of wedding season inspiration from readers and stylists!
• How to respond to a compliment on your hair besides “thanks, I washed it”
• Curly TV women challenge the on-air status quo that straight is more professional
• How Ayesha Malik uses her hair as a gateway to greater good
• No curl expert nearby? No problem. Here’s what you should know.
• Lots and lots of naturally curly haircut and style inspiration
• And a whole lot more!
Get your bundle now before they’re gone!