Outreach Coordinator, Contract (Remote)
Curl magazine is looking to add a team member who loves to build relationships and close deals. You’ll be reaching out to brands and businesses to offer them the opportunity to promote their products and services in our print and digital magazine and on our social channels.
The ideal candidate:
- Is excited about connecting with ad buyers (agencies or businesses) to build relationships.
- Can sell the heck out of media advertising and can close ad sales deals, with a history to prove it.
- Is creative and ready to brainstorm new potential advertisers and advertising opportunities.
- Loves beauty publications, and ideally, has contacts in the industry.
- Is intrigued by the startup environment and being an integral part of its success.
- Is hungry, independent, highly organized, and striving every single day to make things happen.
- You will consistently reach out to both new and established contacts several times per week, using Hubspot to manage communications.
- You’ll be expected to meet benchmarks, both in terms of outreach and sales.
- You’ll meet with the publisher via phone call once a week to discuss progress and new ideas.
- Flexible schedule – Work when you want as long as you’re getting it done!
- Work from anywhere – Coffee shop, comfy sofa, sandy beach — up to you!
- Determine your own income and schedule your own raises. The more you sell, the bigger percentage you get.
HOW TO APPLY:
A lot of our success rests on you and we’re looking for exactly the right person. To sell us on you and why we should move forward with you, email a 30- to 60-second video or audio file “voicemail” on why we should pick you, along with your résumé and cover letter, to email@example.com. Please do not send videos via social media. If you do not send a recording you will not be considered. Once we have your application and recording, we’ll reach back out to let you know what the next steps are.