It can almost be said that hairstyling is in Wendy Florencio’s DNA. In fact, the Curl Stylist Panelist says that her trajectory in life has been largely steered by her genetic, familial, and cultural influences. Florencio is first-generation Dominican-American. This is reflected in how she looks, how she cooks, and the self-confidence that she endeavors…
Inside this issue:
• Cole Walliser's curls steal the show
• Meet the curly men of social media
• Low-maintenance routines for anyone
• Does beard care differ from hair care?
• We Rate Dogs’ Matt Nelson
on curls and cute canines
• The science of hair loss
• Do guys really need curly haircuts?
• Maintaining long, curly hair + best practices for short curls
• Q&As with our curl experts
• Men’s naturally curly haircut inspiration pics you can take to your stylist
• And a whole lot more!