“I’m so sorry, do you mind if I take this really quick?” Michelle Stiver is not in the habit of answering phone calls in the middle of a guest’s haircut. But then again, her phone isn’t usually ringing ominously, over…
Upon her departure from high school, Loni Jean Lafinier did what many graduates do: She visited a college campus to see if it might be the right fit. But halfway through the day, she left. “I was like, ‘I don’t…
Wedding season is here and we've got tips and inspiration from photographers, stylists, and fellow curlies!
Also inside this issue:
• Pool rules to follow
• How to protect your hair overnight
• The hair loss link to COVID-19
• Caring for curls with a disability or chronic illness
• Do’s and don’ts of protective styling
• How (and why) to create curl clumps
• Naturally curly haircut inspiration pics you can take to your stylist
• And a whole lot more!